Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program (CCMEP)
Eligible youth between the ages of 14 and 24 can receive assistance with completing high school, achieving academic success, financial aid for post-secondary education, developing employability skills, acquiring work experience, obtaining employment, and developing citizenship and leadership through the following services:
- Tutoring, Study Skills Training, and Instruction Leading
to Secondary School Completion.
- Alternative Secondary Schools Services.
- Paid Work Experience including Summer Employment Opportunities
- Occupational Skill Training.
- Leadership and Citizenship Training.
- Supportive Services.
- Adult Mentoring.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Financial Literacy Education
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- Labor Market Education
The following services are available to youth with no eligibility requirements:
- Information and Referral to Job Openings.
- Career Assessment.
- Books, videos and software on job search techniques, interview skills, resume writing, and employment application tips.
- Information on jobs and careers such as earnings, qualifications and employment outlook.
- Computers for Internet job search and employment and educational purposes.
- Information and referral to community agencies and programs.
- Financial aid information for college.